Child Protection - Social Worker - Jersey - £35 - 37 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Jersey for a social worker to join the child protection team. This role offers high rates of pay to aid with relocation, and there is reduced fees on accommodation compared to renting privately in Jersey, plus travel at the beginning and end of contract.
The role will offer a different style of working as you will be living in the same community on the island. It's an exciting opportunity to join a really supportive and inclusive team, experience is needed in recent child protection and knowledge of court experience and assessment. The ideal candidate will be able to start with short notice.
Benefits of this Social Worker role
- Good rates of pay knowledge
- Well managed team
- Good level of client interaction
- Full access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful social worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Court Reports
- Presenting evidence in court
- Attending Reviews
As a Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.