Social Worker - Assessment Team - Sunderland - £35 per hour
Our client in Sunderland requires a social worker to join their Assessment team. The successful candidate will have experience of child and family assessments, child protection enquiries and are able to hold cases including child protection cases.
The successful social worker will have recent experience of working on a Child Protection or Assessment team, and will be joining a diverse and supportive team culture. Social workers receive regular good quality supervision and have opportunities for appropriate training.
As an Assessment Team Social Worker you will benefit from:
- Well managed team
- Good level of client interaction
- A stable team
- Manageable caseload
- Central Location
The ideal Assessment Team Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Assessment Team Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license, with access to personal vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.