Fostering Team - Social Worker - Supervision - Brent - £27 - £28ph
A great opportunity has opened up in Brent. If you are an experienced Social Worker with recent Fostering experience and feel you are ready for a new challenge, then this could be the role for you.
This role is fostering support and development team. The role will involve To participate in the duty rota system, working in partnership with Children’s social workers to co-ordinate safe and appropriate foster placements for children in Brent.
To undertake supervisory visits in line with policy and legislation.
To write detailed referrals, profiles and reports that reflects an understanding of the needs of Looked after Children requiring a Shared care resource and a commitment to culturally sensitive practice addressing the needs of children and young people with disabilities.
To liaise, problem solve and negotiate with social workers, foster carers, independent fostering agencies and members of the public to ensure the best interest of the child are met.
To provide information, undertake assessments and make recommendations regarding the suitability of prospective foster care applicants who have applied to be Shared care foster carers.
Benefits of the role….
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Good rate of pay
You will have experience of….
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.