Social Worker - Access and Response Team - South Gloucestershire - up to £30p/h
My client in South Gloucestershire, requires 3 Social Workers with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join their Access and response team in the Yate area, South Gloucestershire. The successful Access and Response Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment. The role is also open to offering progression within the first three months to a senior social work role and rate to reflect with proven advanced performance in the role.
Benefits of the role as an Access and Response Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Family Intervention Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
As a Family Intervention Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.