Social Worker - Child Protection/Children in Need Team - Tameside - £26-28ph
Tameside require an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Need Team. The successful candidate must have previous statutory experience working on a CP team with substantial court experience.
Benefits of this role:
- Great management structure
- Supportive, stable team
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Social Worker on this team, you must be experienced in:
- Child Protection care proceedings
- Working on a Child Protection/Children in Need Team
- Attending court and completing court work
- Single assessments, section 47 enquiries, assessing risks to children with sound knowledge of risk assessment tools
- Care proceedings and progressing Child Protection and Children in Need plans
- Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Attending Child Protection meetings
As a Child Protection Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.