Adults Learning Disabilities Team - Social Worker - Salford - £26ph
Our Client in Salford requires a Social Worker to join their Adults Learning Disabilities team.
The successful candidate will be involved with developing people with Learning Disabilities and helping and encouraging them to reach their maximum potential as individuals as well as ensuring independent patterns of life within the community. You will need to have exceptional abilities to communicate effectively with other professionals, colleagues, service users and families or carers.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Learning Disabilities Team are …
- Manageable yet varied caseload
- Good management structure in an experienced team
- Being part of positive team
- Ideal for commuting
To work on the Adults Learning Disability Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of …
- Effectively assess individual service users
- Contributing to the individual card planning
- Liaising with other professionals
- Extensive knowledge of relevant legislations
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.