Social Worker - Children in Care - Trafford - £25.02ph
Our client in Trafford are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Care team to improve outcomes for Children in Care and Children Leaving Care. The successful candidate will undertake the administration and management of a caseload consisting of Children in Care and Children Leaving Care.
Benefits of this as a Children In Care Social Worker role:
- Outstanding support from experienced managers
- Opportunity to access high quality programmes of personal development and training
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Children In Care Social Worker on this team, you will:
- Develop and implement Care Plans for Children in Care and Pathway Plans for children who are leaving care
- Undertake the administration and management of a caseload of Children in Care and Children Leaving Care
- Complete all statutory duties relating to the provision of services to Children in Care and Children Leaving Care
- Develop, co-ordinate, implement and monitor in partnership with other agencies appropriate plans that address all aspects of a child's life
- Have had previous experience of working with Children and Families
- Strong communication and assessment skills
- Have the ability to form effective working relationships across all agencies, and with service users and their families
As a Children In Care Social Worker on this team, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- 'Refer a friend' bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- 'Find your own job' bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.