Social Worker - Children & Families - Bradford - £29.28ph
My client in Bradford is searching for an experienced social worker to join their Children and Families team as soon as possible. In order to be considered for this role, candidates should be able to manage caseloads effectively and be able to work under pressure to meet timescales.
Successful applicants will be able to work effectively as part of a team, as they undertake work passed down from the assessment team. Applicants will have experience of understanding assessments and working with children on the child protection register.
We have vast experience in successfully placing candidates into desirable roles which fall hand in hand with their work/life requirements. With the help of our wide range of senior relationships, we can match candidates to their ideal role. As a market leader in our field, we tailor our search to match your needs, allowing us to find a position that will positively benefit your life.
Benefits of the role as a Children & Families Social Worker include:
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Well managed and supported teams
- Free parking and mileage expenses
- Excellent after care service
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.