Social Worker - Children Protection - Hampshire
£28- 30 p/h
There is an opportunity in Hampshire to fill a position within the long term team for a Child Protection Social Worker.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Autonomy in role
- Long term contract
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will have involvement within Children in Care, Child Protection Cases and Court work. The position will provide an element of training and potential long term contracts.
The position is based in Eastleigh.
As a Child Protection Social Worker you will ideally have recent involvement and experience within Children in Care, Child Protection Cases and Court experience. Post qualified experience will be needed for this busy role in the long-term team. You will also be;
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Necessary Skills & Experience as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.