Social Worker - Reablement Team - Central Bedfordshire - £28ph
An exciting role has become available to join Central Bedfordshire in the Reablement team as a Social Worker.
The successful candidate will be providing a professional and compassionate service to individuals and carers, ensuring that individuals are supported to optimise their levels of independence, are connected to their communities and are assessed and provided care and support proportionate to their individual level of need.
You will be joining a positive team and you will need to contribute to this ethos, setting examples in all aspects of your working practice. You will need to manage caseloads with skill, confidence and experience, to include Safeguarding and complex cases, with robust and proportionate assessment, risk assessment, outcomes and reviews.
Benefits of working on the Reablement Team as a Social Worker are:
- Supportive team with brilliant management structure
- Interesting cases
- Training opportunities available
To work as a Social Worker on the Reablement Team you will need experience of:
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate
- Working with the mental capabilities act
- Handling complex cases
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.