Assistant Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH - Norfolk
My client in South Norfolk requires an experienced Assistant Team Manager to start as soon as possible within their busy Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH team. To apply, candidates should be comfortable within assessment and MASH and have proven experience in management. You will be based in Norwich.
Applicants will have short term experience with an understanding of single assessments, core assessment, initial assessment and other features of the role. Familiarity with signs of safety model is also desirable. Ideal candidates would be able to hit the ground running and fit in well with the team.
We have extensive experience placing candidates, like you, into roles ideally suited to their work/life requirements. Our wide-ranging network of senior relationships allow us to find the right role at the right time.
Benefits of the role include as a MASH Assistant Team Manager:
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Office based
- Well managed and supported teams
- Mileage expenses
- Excellent after care service
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.