Social Worker - Adult Services Team - Hampshire - £30ph
Our Client in Hampshire requires a Social Worker to join their Adults Service team. The successful candidate will need to use professional skills, knowledge and experience along with specialist communication skills to gather information and record and complete social care assessments. You will complete risk assessments and where appropriate refer the individual to specialists and take a professional lead in meeting social care needs.
You will be ensuring that appropriate action in conjunction with other agencies and professionals assessing with relevant legislation's making sure the best outcome for the service user is achieved in a timely and professional manner.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker in the Adults Service Team are:
- Varied caseload
- Stable and positive team
- Central location, ideal for commuting
To work on the Adults Service Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of:
- Considerable and lengthy knowledge of relevant legislation's
- Fantastic rapport building, not only with service users but other professionals and peers
- Holding complex cases
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.