Social Worker - Adults Hospital Care Team - Wiltshire - £20ph
Our client in Wiltshire is looking for a Social Worker to join their Hospital Care Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-managed and successful team.
You will be undertaking social work/ social care assessment with individuals, planning for the provision of support in order to assist service users to meet their outcomes and to live as independently as possible fulfilling their individual potential.
You will have a well-developed understanding of assessments and the management of risks for individuals and to be able to apply Council policy and support customers to manage risk appropriately. Identifying where vulnerable adults may be at risk and to act in accordance with the Department's safeguarding policies and procedures, quickly and professionally.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Hospital Care Team are:
- Well managed and structured team
- Good career progression
- Training opportunities available
To work on the Hospital Care Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of:
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Liaising with other professionals
- Working as part of a high paced team
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.