Social Worker - Adult Services - Older People - Bedford - £28 per hour
A opportunity has come available in Bedford for a qualified social worker to join a Older Peoples Team Based at Borough Hall.
This is a great team with a supportive manager and they are offering a 3 month contract. The team mainly works with older adults and older adults with physical disabilities. They are encouraging social workers with experience working with this service user type to apply, however they will consider all experience with adults over 18.
The key areas for the role are an understanding of the Care Act and current legislation and also experience of care management.
Benefits of the role as a Older People Social Worker:
- Really supportive team
- Thorough inductions
- Varied caseload
Key responsibilities as a Older People Social Worker:
- Care management of adults over the age of 65
- Working under the Care Act 2014
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Working with multiple agencies
Requirements as a Older People Social Worker:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.