Social Worker - Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP - EDT - East Riding - £21.68p/h
Our client in East Riding are looking for a number Approved Mental Health Professionals to work in an EDT/Out of Hours Team.
They are looking for immediate starts with a very competitive pay rate.
The role will be covering AMHP duty over weekends, nights etc.
Benefits of the role as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Negotiable pay rates
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' discount scheme
- All our agency social workers receive FREE training and CPD materials (worth £500 per year)
Duties as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner include;
- Undertaking Mental Health Act Assessments
- Write reports for above
- Complete reports for tribunal and managers hearings
- Attend Tribunal & Managers hearings
- Supporting less experienced members of the team
- Care coordination
- Arranging appropriate care plans
- Mental capacity assessments
- Best interest decisions
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
You will be:
- HCPC/CCW registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license hokder
- Warranted as an AMHP
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.