Social Workers - Duty / Referral & Assessment - Devon - £31 p/h
Our client in Devon is currently recruiting an experienced Social Workers to join their Duty/ Referral and Assessment team.
You must have post qualified experience as a Referral and Assessment social worker and be able to work on your own initiative and be able to maintain a case load accordingly.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- Well managed team
- Good transport links
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker, you will have experience of:
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- Dealing with complex cases
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.