Social Worker - Continuing Healthcare - Cambridgeshire - £28ph
Cambridgeshire is currently looking for an experienced qualified social worker to specialise within Continuing Healthcare (CHC).
The role is based in Cambridge but the role will involve travel across the county.
The main purpose of the role is to work across Adult Services including Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Mental Health in conjunction with the CCG to determine individual's eligibility for NHS Continuing Healthcare Funding.
The successful candidate must be flexible in their approach and be able to work independently.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Continuing Healthcare Social Worker:
- Opportunity to develop in the specialism of CHC
- Long term opportunity
- Great friendly team
- Autonomous working
- Great pay rate of £28 per hour
- A good understanding of the National Framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare and Funded Nursing Care
- Completing assessments under the Care Act 2014
- Completing assessments under the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Completing the NHS Continuing Healthcare Checklist
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.