Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Wirral - £21-£26ph
Our client in Wirral is currently looking to hire an experienced Adults Social Worker to join their team.
Previous experience of working in Adults Social Work is essential and previous employment in a Community setting would be beneficial when applying for this role.
Benefits Of The Role
- Steady case load
- Friendly and supportive team
- Working for a stable and successful authority
- Long term placement
Key Responsibilities Of The Role
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Report writing
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the communityand other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.