Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities / Mental Health - Sefton - £27 per hour
Our client in Sefton is currently hiring for a number of Social Workers to join their Learning Disabilities and Mental Health Teams.
Previous experience in a similar setting is essential for this role, and a proven record of working in fast paced environments as well as being able to handle a case load is desirable.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Highest Pay Rate in The North West and Merseyside areas
- Working for stable authority
- Great for building up your CV
- Long term contract
Responsibilities Of The Role:
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Carrying out assessments
- Report writing
- Carrying out Mental Capacity Assessments
- Managing a varied and complex caseloa
- Devising cost appropriate support plans then implement them
- Promoting service users choices, control and independent
- Supporting service users to live safely and independently in their own homes
As an Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.