Social Worker - Generic Adults - Warrington - £25 - £27ph
Our client in Warrington is currently looking for a number of experienced Social Workers to join their Adults team.
Transferable skills are essential for this role as it is a generic post, covering a wide variety of service users including Older People, Learning and Physical Disabilities and it will also cover working in the Community.
Benefits Of The Role as Adult Services Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent for building experience
- Varied caseload
- Great working location
- Long term placement
Responsibilities Of The Role:
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults in multiple settings
- Working with a variety of service users
- Report Writing
- Undertaking assessments
- Arranging complex care packages and care placements, and reviewing these care packages
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.