Team Manager - Child Protection - Telford & Wreckin - £39.50ph
This is a locum position that will last for a minimum of 3 months but is highly likely to be extended significantly beyond that point.
The client is expecting to receive applications from experienced Team Managers with a background demonstrating extensive experience within Child Protection.
As Team Manager of the Child Protection Team, the successful applicant will deal with Child Protection Cases, Looked After Children (LAC) and Adoption.
Court experience is very advantageous.
Benefits of this Team Manager Child Protection ( CP ) role:
- Long term contracts
- Very experienced Team
- Supportive Management structure
- Excellent rate of pay
- Great management support
The successful Child Protection Team Manager will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Adoption.
- Attending Court
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.