Social Worker - Child Protection/Child Looked After - Tameside - £24 - 28 per hour
Tameside Council are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Child Protection/Child Looked after Team.
The successful candidate must have recent, previous experience in Child Protection, Children in Need, Court Processes and Children Looked After.
Benefits of this role:
- Good management structure
- Experienced, supportive team
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Social Worker on this team, you will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register
- Managing a case load consisting of Children in Need, Child Looked after and Child Protection cases
- Liaising with other professionals and working with a multi-agency strategy
- Attending court, completing court work and court proceedings
- Completing Single assessments, Section 47's and Risk Assessments
- Attending/chairing Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Knowledge of relevant legislations and working with Public Law Outline
As a Social Worker on this team, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- 'Refer a friend' bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- 'Find your own job' bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.