Team Manager - Placements Team - Bedford Up to £38 p/h
My client is looking for a Team Manager to take on responsibility for managing and overseeing the delivery of placement services for children and young people, including fostering, residential care and supported accommodation for care leavers and vulnerable young people aged 16-24.
Duties will include making decisions in respect of placement matching for individual children, and support the delivery of good outcomes, quality services and value for money in children's placements and supported accommodation.
The Team Manager will be expected to support strategic work in respect of looked after children and supported accommodation and the implementation of key placement contracts.
Day to day duties will include:
- Management of Placement Team staff and resources to ensure the placement and supported accommodation needs of children and young people are met in accordance with national standards and legislation
- Support the implementation of Council priorities including Value for Money, quality and safeguarding
- Maximising use of internal provision and challenge in placement decision-making to ensure appropriate use of resources to meet the identified needs of children and young people.
As a Placement Team - Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Management of a team of Social Workers
- Experienced in the delivery of placement services for children and young people
- Comprehensive Assessments
As a Placement Team - Team Manager you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.