Social Worker - Family Placement Team - Bracknell - £32ph
An experienced Children and Families Social Worker is required to join a friendly and welcoming Family Placement Team that is going from strength to strength providing good quality placements for children.
We are seeking an experienced social worker with good analytical skills who understands the needs of children in care and how to assess people interested in caring for children. You will have a sound knowledge of relevant child care legislation, good report writing and oral communication skills, the ability to work well with professionals and the drive to develop and maintain a quality service for children, young people and their families. Experience of working with foster carers and connected persons is not essential, but is preferred.
Benefits of this role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
- Excellent rate of pay
- Great management support
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.