Social Worker - Adults - Shared Lives Team - Tameside - £25.02 per hour
Our client in Tameside is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Shared Lives Team.
Substantial experience in Adults Social Work is essential for this post, and previous use of the IT system Liquid Logic is desirable.
Benefits Of The Role:
- High Pay Rate
- Working as part of a friendly and dedicated team
- Strong management structure
- Stable authority
Responsibilities Of The Role:
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Report writing
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Managing your case load
- Arranging complex care packages and care placements, and reviewing these care packages
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.