Social Worker - Generic Adults Team - Wiltshire - £25ph
Our client in Wiltshire is currently searching for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join their new Adult Social Care Locality Team.
The successful candidate must have substantial experience in Adults Social Work and the ability to manage a varied caseload including service users with different needs.
The new locality team will offer you the opportunity to spearhead any new changes that you would like to make within the service.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- New Service - can spearhead your own change
- Excellent working location
- Potential for extension
- Working for a strong Authority
- Key Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Managing a varied case load
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.