Experienced Practitioner - Complex Cases/Assessment - Sefton - £27.89ph
An exciting opportunity has arisen on a Complex Cases/Assessment Team with Sefton . The successful candidate must have considerable experience in the field and expected to undertake complex cases including assessment and management of risks, and also overseeing the teaching of Social Work students carrying out placements.
Benefits of this role:
- Stable council and manageable case loads
- Experienced, supportive team
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Social Worker on this team, you will have experience in:
- Undertaking complex cases including assessment and management of risks
- Great knowledge and expertise demonstrating critical knowledge of the range of theories and models for Social Work intervention
- Oversee the teaching and assessment of Social Work Students who are carrying out practise learning placements
- Giving evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
As a Social Worker on this team, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- 'Refer a friend' bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- 'Find your own job' bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.