Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Blackburn - £23 - 25 per hour
My client in Blackburn require an experienced Social Worker to join their Referral and Assessment Team who can enhance the wealth of skills and knowledge already in the service.
The successful candidate will have previous statutory experience on a similar team.
Benefits of this role:
- OFSTED rated 'Good' council
- Supportive and directive management
- Manageable workload
- Reflective supervision and training development opportunities
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Social Worker on this team, you will have experience of:
- Statutory guidance and regulations relating to children in need of support or protection
- Liaising with other professional bodies
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection register, Looked after Children and Children in Need cases
- Completing risk assessments
As a Social Worker on this team, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- 'Refer a friend' bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- 'Find your own job' bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.