Family & Assessment Team - Social Worker - Cornwall - £24-£26ph
Our Client in Cornwall requires a Social Worker to join their Family and Assessment Team in Bodmin ASAP.
The right candidate will adopt an enthusiastic andc proactive approach towards their work and will take pride in the results they can bring to the authority.
Benefits of being a Social Worker in the Response Team are:
- Experienced team
- Central location with good transport links
- Completive pay rate
To be part of the Response Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of …
- Experience of working in a care setting
- Liaising with other professionals
- Holding complex cases
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.