Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Hampshire - Up to £38 per hour
An experienced Assistant Team Manager is required to join the Long Term Child Protection team in Hampshire.
The successful applicant will have experience of working within a similar role and proven management experience. The role may require a small number of cases to be held. Knowledge of Child Protection, Child in Need and Court is required. The role is based in Aldershot.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Supportive management and team
- Established Team
As an Assistant Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Quality assurance of cases
- Mentoring and Supervision
- Deputising for the Team Manager
- Excellent knowledge of Child Protection legislation
As an Assistant Team Manager, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- 'Refer a friend' bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- 'Find your own job' bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.