Youth Offending Team - Social Worker - Norfolk - up to £28 p/h
Our Client in Norfolk requires an experienced Social Worker to join their fast paced Youth Offending team.
- Responsibility for Bail Support
- Remand Management
- Responsible for producing Pre-Sentence Reports
- Experienced in the Youth Offender Information Systems (YOIS)
- YOT Office and Court Duties.
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Working within a youth offending Court Team
- Attending Court
You will have experience of…
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Mentoring newly qualified social workers
As a Looked after Children Senior Social Worker you will need to have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full licence and use of your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.