Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding and Care Planning Team - Northamptonshire - £24 per hour - £28 per hour
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Social Worker to join a Children's Safeguarding and Care Planning Team in Northamptonshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for a social worker to join a stable team with good rates of pay and a long term contract. Previous post qualifying experience is required and you need to have held at least one position on a similar team.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Small, well-managed team
- 6 month contract initially with potential of an extension
- Rural Office Location with pleasant surroundings
- Regular supervision
- Access to the exclusive 'My Liquid Rewards' Discount Scheme
- Access to FREE training
As a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Section 47s
- Care Proceedings Child Protection Plans
- Looked After Children
- Section 7 Reports
- Child Protection Cases
- Taking case to Conference
- Working as part of a Duty Rota
As a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.