Social Worker - Children and Families - Suffolk - up to £28ph
An experienced Children and Families Social Worker is required to join a Child Protection Team in Ipswich. The successful social worker must have solid Children and Families, Child Protection experience and be confident with court proceedings. As Child Protection Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
- Excellent rate of pay
- Great management support
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements “
- Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.