Cafcass - Early Intervention Service - Social worker - London and Surrounding Area - £28-£30ph
Cafcass were awarded Best Social Work Employer in 2015 and offer a supportive working environment and fantastic opportunities for development. Cafcass champion the interests of children and family court proceedings, advising the courts on each child's interests based on their needs, wishes and feelings. In the last year alone, Cafcass have worked to safeguard and promote the welfare of the most vulnerable children and young people in the UK.
The Early Intervention Team exists to ensure children are safeguarded specifically at the first stage of private family court applications. You will complete a brief report outlining the views of the parties, the police and local authority involvement and analyse safeguarding concerns; ending in recommendations suitable to the case. You will attend initial hearings and advise the court how best to safeguard the children involved and ensure their welfare is kept paramount.There is short-term involvement with each case and a lot of variety in the work that you will do.
If you have experience doing court work as a Child Protection Social Worker, then this role could be a breath of fresh air for you, offering a great work/life balance!
- Qualified Social Worker with DipSW or CQSW
- HCPC registered, with 1-2 years' experience working in a statutory setting
- Experience in the Family Court
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven risk assessment skills
About the package:
- Earning £28-£30 per hour with the potential to negotiate
- Flexible and autonomous working environment
- Short term involvement with each case
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.