Social Worker - CAFCASS - Family Court Advisor - Greater Manchester - £27- 29 per hour
CAFCASS Manchester are looking for an experienced Social Worker to fill their role of a Family Court Advisor in their Early Intervention Team.
The Early Intervention Team at CAFCASS is the front door to services for children and their families. The service is fast paced, and the successful candidate must have sound knowledge of Child Protection and safeguarding proceedings.
As a Social Worker on this team, you will be completing analytical risk assessments and identifying key issues for the court and making safe recommendations to the court. You will attend initial hearings and court hearings to ensure that children remain central to the decision making.
This will predominantly be achieved by conducting effective telephone interviews with applicants and assessing information received by other agencies.
As a Social Worker (Family Court Advisor) on this team, you must have:
- Excellent knowledge of safeguarding procedures and policies
- Knowledge of Child Arrangement Programme
- Knowledge of CAFCASS as an organisation
- Great telephone skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
As a Social Worker (Family Court Advisor) on this team, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- 'Refer a friend' bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- 'Find your own job' bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.