Social Worker - Family Court Advisor - CAFCASS - Blackburn - £28.50 per hour
I currently have vacancies on the front door team in the Cafcass Blackburn office. This is a unique opportunity to try something outside of local authority, non-case holding and at a highly competitive rate.
The Early Intervention Team is the front door to CAFCASS services for children and their family. This role involves conducting telephone interviews with applicants and respondents and assessing information received from other agencies.
You will draw on your Child Protection expertise and make safe recommendations in the best interests of the child.
Requirements for the role as a Social Worker - Family Court Advisor:
- Expert knowledge and application of safeguarding procedure and policy
- Knowledge of Child Arrangements Programme.
- Knowledge of CAFCASS as an organisation.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly, proportionately, under high pressure and to a timescale.
This position will ideally suit a children's Social Worker with experience of working in fast paced front door teams such as MASH, Duty and Assessment / Referral and Assessment.
As a Social Worker - Family Court Advisor you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.