Children in Need Team - Social Worker/Senior Social Worker - Hammersmith & Fulham - £32ph
I am currently looking for a social worker to take advantage of a rare opportunity in a Children in Need team in Harrow .
The service that the successful candidate will be working for operates through an innovative systemic management structure which allows for the consistent fair allocation of case loads.
Due to the nature of this role my client has specified that candidates must have a minimum of two years post qualifying experience within front line Children's Services.
You will benefit from a very stable, supportive working environment which has recently been praised by social workers that are new to the team. You will also benefit from improved pay rates
Benefits of the role…
- Agency workers will receive training such as; full induction, CSE, Neglect toolkit and Housing/Homelessness training
- Flexible working/condensed hours can be considered
- Long contract length
- Weekly POD meetings
- Opportunity for progression
You will have experience of…
- Dealing with complex cases
- CIN and CP plans
- Section 47s
- Court work
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
Hammersmith & Fulham also offer the following training to all workers...
- Neglect tool kit training
- Induction for new starters
- Partnership inductions for new starters
- Data protection training
- Housing / Homelessness training
- Quality of care training
- CSE training
You will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.