Compliance and Audit Administrator
Liquid Personnel are a rapidly growing and award winning recruitment agency operating from the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Specialising in Social Work, Healthcare and nursing recruitment, we are looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our busy and demanding office.
Reporting to the Team Leader, we require someone to join our Compliance and Audit team on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be supporting the sales consultants with all compliance needs for their starting contractors and ensuring that start date delays are kept to a minimum. You will be required to manage multiple tasks and varying consultant needs of an average of 5 sales consultants.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am until 5.30pm and 9.00am to 5.00pm Friday.
We require someone with real drive and determination to be successful within this role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with large future growth plans allowing you to really progress and advance within this role.
As an ideal candidate for this role you will:
• Have previous experience in a fast paced environment
• Have 3 months previous admin experience however this is not essential
• Show the ability to be able to display time management and prioritise workloads
• Be motivated and driven with a keen eye for detail
• Be a team player and be adaptable
• Display confident communication skills both on the telephone and via email
• Be able to show your initiative to achieve the end goal and file completion
• Be professional, punctual and hardworking
• Have good knowledge of Microsoft packages
All our employees are put through a full 4 week Liquid Personnel Company induction and training programme following with an 18 month operation programme beginning in autumn 2016.
Our employment package includes a basic salary of £18,000per annum and following the successful completion of a 3 month probationary period, you will be eligible for:
• 24 days holiday – including an extra day for each years’ service
• Work place pension
• Discounted city centre car parking
• Free Gym membership
• Company Events – Summer Social, Christmas Party
• Team incentives – early finishes, ‘My Liquid Rewards’
• Bonus’ and Incentives
If you believe you are the talented and committed individual we are looking for to join this thriving and fast paced office then please send a copy of your most recent CV and cover letter. Interviews are available ASAP.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability who meets the minimum requirements for the post. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful candidates. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.