Family Court Advisor - Cafcass - Early Intervention Service (up to £30 p/h)
Are you a Qualified Social Worker seeking a new opportunity? Do you fancy a change of pace from Local Authority working? If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity for Children's Services specialists to Cafcass as a Family Court Advisor.
Cafcass were awarded Best Social Work Employer in 2015 and offer a supportive working environment and fantastic opportunities for development. Cafcass champion the interests of children and family court proceedings, advising the courts on each child's interests based on their needs, wishes and feelings. In the last year alone, Cafcass have worked to safeguard and promote the welfare of the most vulnerable children and young people in the UK.
The role exists to ensure children are safeguarded specifically at the first stage of private family court applications. You will complete a brief report outlining the views of the parties, the police and local authority involvement and analyse safeguarding concerns; ending in recommendations suitable to the case.
If you have experience doing court work as a Child Protection Social Worker, then this role could offer a great work/life balance and autonomy. Previous Cafcass experience is desirable.
- Qualified Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Experience in Child Protection and Court work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven risk assessment skills
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. .