Social Worker - First Response & MASH Team - 5 roles! - Cambridgeshire - Up to £32p/h
An experienced Social Worker is required to join the First Response & Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH team in Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire. Due to the nature of the role the manager has specified that they are looking for somebody with previous post qualified experience. This is an exceptional service and a great opportunity to be part of a forward thinking and supportive team.
As a MASH Social Worker in the First Response team complete all initial investigations which come through MASH. The First Response role requires candidates to work 8am - 5pm or 11.30am - 8pm on a rota basis.
Benefits of the role as a First Response Social Worker:
- Access to free "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
- Improved rate of pay
- Full induction training within the borough
- Supportive and well-structured Management and Team
- Easy to access borough
As a First Response Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Section 47's
- Working as part of a duty rota
- Single Assessments
- Writing detailed reports
- Working in a fast paced, frontline team
As a First Response Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.