Social Worker - Children in Care - Lancashire - £28ph
Our client in Lancashire are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Care Team, working with Looked after Children and children in Foster care. The successful candidate must have experience of Court work, conducting statutory visits for Looked after Children, review meetings and LAC reviews.
Benefits of this role as a Children In Care Social Worker:
- Great management structure providing regular supervision
- Experienced and supportive team
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' discounts scheme
As a Children in Care Social Worker, you must have experience in:
- Conducting Single Assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision making
- Gaining children's wishes and feelings, make observations of non-verbal children and their parents
- Court experience and progress initial Looked After Children Plans
- Knowledge of the Children's Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation
- Knowledge of secondary practise guidance and using assessment tools
- Work in a child focused manner and meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
As a Children in Care Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK driver's license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- 'Refer a friend' bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- 'Find your own job' bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Twice weekly pay roll
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.