Social Worker - Children in Need ( CIN ) - Lancashire - £28ph
An exciting opportunity has opened within Lancashire for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Need ( CIN ) team. The role will include covering Children in Need and Child Protection cases and handling Care Proceedings.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar team, of conducting assessments and undertaking Section 47's.
Benefits of this role as a Children In Need ( CIN ) Social Worker:
- Supportive environment for Social Workers, including intensive Advanced Practitioner support
- A clear risk management framework to help Social Workers in everyday practise
- A manageable case load (some of the lowest in the region)
- The support of a Principal Social Worker who listens to and highlights the issues for social work staff and their everyday working practices right up to the Chief Executive.
- Stable and supportive management teams at practice, team and senior level
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Children in Need Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Managing Children in Need cases and Supervision Orders
- Completing Single Assessments in a timely and solution focused manner
- Undertaking Section 47 enquiries and assessing risks to children with sound knowledge of risk assessment tools
- Progressing Child Protection and Child in Need plans
As a Children in Need ( CIN ) Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.