Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities / Mental Health - Peterborough - £28 p/h
Our client in Peterborough is currently looking for an experienced Mental Health Social Worker to join their team.
They have specified that the successful candidate for this role must have previous experience in a Mental Health setting.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
- Working for a popular and stable authority
- Specialist role
- Flexible working including work from home
- Great for building CV
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Working with adults with mental health diagnoses aged 18+
- Working with adults with Learning disabilities ages 18+
- Mental Capacity assessments
- Working in the mental health and learning disability setting - experience of this would therefore be beneficial
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- Responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of complex assessments
- Reviewing care packages
As a Social Worker, you must be;
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.