Social Worker - Cafcass - Sheffield - £28ph
CAFCASS are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join them as a Family Court Adviser in their Early Intervention Team.
The Early Intervention Team is the front door to CAFCASS services for children and their family. The role of a social worker in this team is to robustly apply safeguarding knowledge to ensure that CAFCASS only intervenes in the lives of those children who needs a service, thus respecting each child's rights to family life and privacy. The service is fast paced, energetic, drawing on Child Protection expertise, analytical risk assessment, identifying key issues for the court and making safe recommendations in the best interests of the child. As an EIT Family Court Adviser, you will attend initial hearings with Court Hearings to ensure that children remain central to all decision making. You will predominantly achieve this by conducting effective telephone interviews with applicants and respondents and assessing information received from other agencies.
Requirements for the role as a Early Intervention Social Worker:
- Expert knowledge and application of safeguarding procedure and policy
- Knowledge of Child Arrangements Programme.
- Knowledge of CAFCASS as an organisation.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly, proportionately, under high pressure and to a timescale.
This position will suit children's Social Workers who have experience of working in fast paced front door teams such as MASH, Duty and Assessment / Referral and Assessment.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.