Advanced Practitioner - Looked After Children (LAC) - Cumbria - £34-38ph
An exciting opportunity has come available within Cumbria for an Advanced Practitioner to join a Looked after Children ( LAC ) Team in Barrow-in-Furness. The successful candidate will carry a case load of Looked after Children, responsible for undertaking investigations, carrying out statutory work, Court Work and engaging with service users and overseeing and supporting other Social Workers on the team.
Benefits of this role as a Looked After Children Senior Social Worker:
- Stable authority with good management structure and supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Good staff retention
- Possibility for condensed hours
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As an Advanced Practitioner on this team you will have experience of:
- Looked after Children reviews
- Providing support and overseeing the other Social Workers on the team
- Managing a caseload of LAC cases
- Attending court and completing court reports
- Completing statutory visits
- Working with Plans of Adoption and attending Adoption Panels
As a Children in Need ( CIN ) Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.