Locality Team - Social Worker - Central London - £28ph
Our Client in Central requires 2 Experienced Social Workers to join their locality team.
Extensive experience in Child Protection, Children in Need or Looked After Children is required for this role.
The ideal candidates will also have experience in a Locality team or Referral and Assessment Team, the manager is also looking for someone with lots of court experience.
This is a very busy and fast paced role, the successful candidates will need to hit the ground running.
Benefits of the role….
- Experienced team
- Stable Management
- Low caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Good transport links
- Outstanding Ofsted
You will have experience of….
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll