Social Worker/Practitioner - Adults Complex Cases - Sefton - £27.89ph
Our client in Sefton is currently looking for a talented practitioner with considerable experience in the Adults Social Work field. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake complex cases including assessment and management of risks.
You will be expected to show expertise, demonstrating critical knowledge of the range of theories and models for social work intervention. You will also oversee the teaching and assessment of social work students carrying out practice learning placements as required.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Complex Care Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- Working for a stable authority
- Long term placement
- Strong management team
Key Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Complex Care Social Worker:
- Working with people with Learning Disabilities/Mental Ill Health
- Supported Living Models - Core/individual/night support
- Working with a person centred focus
- Assessment & Support Planning
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Mental Capacity Assessments
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.