Social Workers - Urgent Response/Locality Team - 2 roles! - Knowsley - £31ph
Our client in Knowsley is currently looking for two experienced Social Workers to join their Locality and Urgent Response teams in Knowsley.
Due to the nature of the role, previous experience in a similar setting is required.
Benefits Of The Role as a Urgent Response Social Worker:
- High Pay Rate
- Great working location
- Working for a stable authority
- Long term placement
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Urgent Response Social Worker:
- Undertaking assessments
- Report writing
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Preventing service users from being admitted to hospital
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.