Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Stockport - £25ph
Our Client in Stockport requires a Social Worker to join their Children's Locality team. This is an exciting role for an experienced social worker to work condensed hours.
The successful candidate will be responsible for an allocated caseload including assessment and appropriate management of risks. The supervision and complexity of case load will vary giving you an interesting workload.
You will work closely with service users and other stakeholders to assist service planning. You will need to maintain and update case notes and other records required by the council.
Benefits of working in the Children's Locality Team as a Social Worker are:
- Varied and interesting caseload
- Stable and positive team
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
Working as a Social Worker on the Children's Locality Team you will need experience of:
- Writing reports
- Liaising with other professionals
- Extensive knowledge of relevant legislations
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.