Social Worker - Emergency Duty Team (EDT) - Leeds - £24.03ph
My client in Leeds requires an experienced social worker to start as soon as possible within their busy emergency duty team - EDT. To apply, candidates should be comfortable managing a varied caseload and meeting timescales. Recent experience within duty teams is desirable but other frontline experience is necessary.
We have extensive experience placing candidates, like you, into roles ideally suited to their work/life requirements. Our wide-ranging network of senior relationships allow us to find the right role at the right time. As a market leader, we tailor our search to your needs to find a position that can have a positive impact on your life.
Benefits of the role as a EDT Social Worker include:
- Potential for long contract
- Sought after role
- Experienced teams
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible shift pattern
- Excellent after care service
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.